The following is to be emailed as a PDF when filling out the application form.
A brief history and mission statement of the organization.
- An income and expense statement for your organization for the previous year or season of performance.
- The most recent balance sheet for your organization.
If you are fiscally sponsored, you must submit an organizational income and expense statement for the past year for the fiscal sponsor
- List of your Board of Directors, and Officer Titles.
- A copy of your 501 (c) (3) or that of your fiscal sponsor. You must attach a copy of the agreement between your group and your fiscal sponsor.
- Name and address listed on the 501(c)(3) must be current and match the name and address you list on your grant application. If the 501(c)(3) is not current, call the special IRS number that follows to request an updated copy; send the new 501(c)(3) with your application. The IRS number to call is: 1-877-829-5500.
Request Contribution from Resorts World
An organization wishing to request a general contribution should be aware of the basic criteria for eligibility listed below and must submit an on-line application.
To be eligible to be a recipient of a contribution, an organization:
- Must be a qualified charitable (501(c) (3) or equivalent) organization that has been in active operation for at least one full year;
- Must serve the community without discrimination on the basis of age, color, citizenship, disability, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status or other legally protected status;
- Must keep books available for regular independent outside audit and make the results available to all potential contributors; and
- Must comply with applicable laws regarding registration and reporting.
There are no deadlines for applications, which will be reviewed and considered as they are received, but no unsolicited application will be accepted until an on-line application has been completed and submitted.
Please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org