歡迎到一樓雲尊會員部登記成為免費會員。所有 18 歲及以上持有有效州或聯邦附照片身份證的客人均可免費成為會員。
晉級積分用於確定您每年的會員等級。您當前的雲尊卡有效期至 2021 年 12 月 31 日，從現在開始您將賺取晉級積分以確定您在 2022 年 1 月 1 日的雲尊卡等級。晉級積分還決定會員們所獲得的高級福利、優惠及專屬特權。要查詢您是否有資格升級，請蒞臨雲尊會員部。
晉級積分僅適用於賺取的時間範圍，並將於 2021 年 7 月 1 日重置為 0。這不會影響您能使用的獎勵積分（即您在會員卡插入任何電子賭桌或老虎機時看到的獎勵積分）。
- Resorts World New York City (“RWNYC”) Player’s Club Membership ( hereafter referred to as “Genting Rewards” is free and available to individuals aged 18 or above that present a valid Federal or State issued picture I.D. or valid passport.
- Federal or state-issued picture I.D. or valid passport is required for offer redemption, member account inquiry and use of membership benefits of the card.
- The benefits of the Genting Rewards card are intended for the use of the person listed on the account (member). Points, rewards, invitations and all other items that are a result of membership are non-transferable by sale, assignment or otherwise and are the property of RWNYC and must be returned upon the request RWNYC. The member may not allow any other person to engage or transact using his or her card.
- RWNYC is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including the misuse of loss or stolen cards.
- The member has a choice of activating the Personal Identification Number (PIN). The member is responsible for keeping their PIN confidential and secure and is responsible for any transactions accessed using the PIN.
- All reward points in an account will expire and be deleted if there is no activity in the account for a period of 4 months (the “ Expiration Policy”). RWNYC may change the Expiration Policy at its discretion.
- If applicable, expiration dates will be printed on free play or point redeemable vouchers when issued.
- The Genting Rewards card must be property inserted into the VLT or ETG machine’s card reader to record play and earn points. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure proper use of the card. Any loss of communication between the slot system and the reward system will result in play not being rated and nullification of rewards for that play. Management reserves the right to make adjustment to the account due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other errors including misuse of the Genting Rewards card.
- Genting Rewards points have no “cash value” and therefore no currency or coin will be issued in lieu thereof.
- Registration for Genting Rewards indicates acceptance by the registrant of the governing card rules and regulations of Genting Rewards membership. RWNYC reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any regulatory approval provided such modification shall not materially alter or change any member’s rewards already acquired or redeemed.
- A complete set of updated rules and regulations, any amendments thereto will be made available on the RWNYC website.
- RWNYC reserves the right to deny application for membership or terminate membership at any time in its sole discretion.
- If any member has not complied with the rules, regulations and procedures of the program in any manner and/or there has been an occurrence of misuse of the Genting Rewards card, fraud, misrepresentation or improper conduct as determined by RWNYC at its sole discretion, RWNYC may terminate the membership. In lieu of termination, RWNYC may, at its sole discretion, deduct rewards points, rescind offers and/or downgrade the member’s account status but permit the individual to remain a member.
- RWNYC may suspend membership benefits of Genting Rewards members who (a) have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, (b) have had check(s) cashed and returned for non-payment, or (c) are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments owed to RWNYC. When the suspended member becomes current on all payments owed to RWNYC the membership benefits and rewards points may be reinstated. The decision to reinstate membership benefits and/or reward points is at the sole discretion of RWNYC.
- Any Genting Rewards account discrepancies should be immediately reported to RWNYC Player’s Club or VIP Services personnel to be eligible for correction.
- Genting Rewards members should notify RWNYC of any name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number changes in order to continue to receive information on the RWNYC /Genting Rewards offers, benefits or other promotions.
- Any and all applicable sales taxes relating to awards received by Genting Rewards member shall be the sole responsibility of the member.
- Genting Rewards coupons or free play vouchers that have been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, are illegible, or have been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these or specific promotions are automatically void.
- RWNYC may introduce other promotions that operate in association with Genting Rewards. All rules, conditions and procedures for these promotions will be detailed in the official rules of each specific associated promotion.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities through a government program, on their own request, at the sole discretion of RWNYC are not eligible to participate in Genting Rewards.
- Employees of RWNYC are not permitted membership in Genting Rewards and are not permitted to game in the casino.
- Immediate family members occupying the same household of any person maintaining a Principle or Key Gaming license with the New York State Division of Lottery are not permitted membership in Genting Rewards and are not permitted to game in the casino.
- The Genting Rewards Program at RWNYC is part of the global Genting Rewards Program membership network. The member permits RWNYC to disclose membership information to to its affiliates within the Genting Rewards Program network.
當您加入雲尊會員時將獲得免費會員卡，根據您在電子賭桌或老虎機玩樂將賺取獎勵積分。這些積分的貨幣價值是1 美元 = 100 積分。 積分不能兌換現金。
會，它們將在卡上閒置 120 天後過期。
您的副卡（以星號區分）只能用於在遊戲時賺取積分。 您的主卡（不帶星號）是餐飲店接受的卡。 所有交易都需要出示有效的身份證件。
The Genting Rewards Membership Card (GRC) is issued by Resorts World Casino New York City (RWCNYC) to approved and selected guests and shall be subject to (a) the General Terms and Conditions governing the generic cards issued by the respective card issuers (“General T & Cs”) AND (2) the Terms and Conditions listed below (“T & Cs”). Anyone who applies, holds or uses a GRC shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the T & Cs as stipulated below:-
1)The T & Cs
1.1 Any reference to these T & Cs shall include the T & Cs as amended or modified by RWCNYC at any time as RWCNYC deems fit in its absolute discretion and such amendments shall be deemed to have been notified to the members of GRC (“GRC Member(s)”) when RWCNYC posts the amendments on the GRC website, Genting Rewards counter and/or such places as RWCNYC shall deem fit.
1.2 If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the General T & Cs and the T & Cs herein contained, the T & Cs herein contained shall prevail to the extent of the discrepancy or inconsistency.
1.3 The T & Cs shall supersede any and all earlier governing terms and conditions of the GRC.
2.1 The types of GRC offered by RWCNYC are:
(a) Black Card;
(b) Platinum Card;
(c) Gold Card;
(d) Silver Card.
(e) Classic Card.
2.2 There are no restrictions for eligibility for GRC membership EXCEPT that the membership is not available and/or applicable for the following persons:
(a) Persons below the age of 18;
(b) Companies, partnerships, trading companies, sole proprietors, societies and any other types of incorporated or unincorporated body;
(c) Employees of the Genting Group;
(d) such other persons which RWCNYC may from time to time determine at its absolute discretion
2.3 Any application for the GRC shall be subject to the approval of RWCNYC, which approval shall be given or not given at RWCNYC‘s absolute discretion.
2.4 The GRC shall be valid for such period as may be determined by RWCNYC at the time of issuance.
2.5 RWCNYC shall have the absolute rights, without any liabilities to the GRC Members, to change, substitute and/or replace all or any one type of the GRC with other new membership card without prior notice or assigning any reasons.
2.6 The GRC is the property of RWCNYC and GRC Members shall keep their GRC safely and in good custody and whenever applicable, not to reveal their PIN to anyone.
3) Personal Data Policy
3.1 In order to be eligible to become a GRC Member and to enjoy the privileges and interests of GRC Members, the applicant will provide in the application form his/her personal data (consisting of name, identity card/passport number, nationality, date of birth, address, contact number(s), occupation, customer preferences and such other information as may be required by RWCNYC from time to time through other communications. In addition, RWCNYC may also collect and have records of all transaction details when the GRC Members use the GRC, there will be associated information transfer to RWCNYC in connection to usage of the GRC in properties managed and administered by RWCNYC‘s subsidiaries, affiliate and related companies that recognize and accept the GRC (“Other Properties”) and such other information about GRC Members that may be obtained indirectly through analyzing GRC Members’ activities and behavior (all the above shall be referred to collectively as the “Personal Data”).
3.2 RWCNYC respects the privacy of the applicant and GRC Members (as the case may be).
3.3 For applicants who are not successful in their applications, RWCNYC will destroy the relevant application form.
3.4 By completing and submitting the application form, RWCNYC will consider the GRC Members have irrevocably and unconditionally agreed, consented, allowed and authorized:
(a) that the Personal Data to be held and stored in a database system managed by RWCNYC and/or its agents;
(b) RWCNYC, without further notice to the GRC Members, to disclose the Personal Data to its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, business partners, related organizations, owners or managers of other membership programs and/or to the Other Properties (“Affiliates”) to use and process the same for the purposes stipulated herein; (c) RWCNYC to use, process, share, disclose, transfer or deal with the Personal Data in whatever manner for general business, promotional and marketing purposes; including but not limited to fulfilling GRC Members’ requests, recognition and acceptance of GRC in Other Properties, to facilitate various services to GRC Members, to improve the Program, to create more opportunities for GRC Members to enjoy the GRC Program, to follow up with feedback, to extend special benefits and offers to GRC Members, marketing planning, product development, telemarketing promotions, surveys or research and other marketing programs or activities which RWCNYC and/or the Other Properties believe are likely to benefit GRC Members, for the purpose of disclosure under the law or any court order or other governmental or regulatory bodies or such other purposes as RWCNYC shall reasonably deem fit
3.5 The GRC Members shall immediately notify RWCNYC in writing of any change of his/her personal data and information by contacting the GRC Customer Service Counters or email to email@example.com whereupon RWCNYC shall take all practicable steps to update the same within a reasonable time PROVIDED THAT RWCNYC shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the GRC Members arising whether directly or indirectly from RWCNYC ‘s delay or failure in updating the same for any reasons whatsoever.
3.6 RWCNYC will take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorized access and RWCNYC will endeavor not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any third parties other than disclosure to the parties and for purposes hereinbefore mentioned.
4) Upgrading of the GRC
RWCNYC shall have the absolute discretion to offer to upgrade the GRC of any GRC Members in such manner and subject to such terms and conditions which RWCNYC shall deem fit, provided always that:-
4.1 None of the GRC Members (including but not limited to the affected GRC Members) is entitled to object, question or request RWCNYC for reasons or grounds supporting RWCNYC’s decision;
4.2 The affected GRC Members shall surrender and return their old GRC to RWCNYC in exchange for the new GRC;
4.3 The offer of upgrade shall automatically lapse if the affected GRC Members shall fail to comply with the terms and conditions determined by RWCNYC for such upgrade;
4.4 The upgraded GRC shall be similarly subject to the T & Cs herein contained, including but not limited to RWCNYC’s right to downgrade the upgraded GRC under Condition 5 below.
5) Downgrading of the GRC
RWCNYC shall, without any liabilities, have the absolute discretion to downgrade the GRC of any GRC Members without prior notice whereby:-
5.1 None of the GRC Members (including but not limited to the affected GRC Members) is entitled to object, question or request RWCNYC for reasons or grounds supporting RWCNYC’s decision;
5.2 The affected GRC Members shall surrender and return their old GRC to RWCNYC in exchange for the new GRC;
5.3 Any appeal on RWCNYC’s decision will not be entertained;
5.4 RWCNYC shall be entitled to cancel and terminate the GRC without further notice should the affected GRC Members refuse to accept the downgraded GRC.
6) Replacement of GRC
6.1 GRC Members shall immediately notify RWCNYC of any lost / stolen / damaged GRC and follow up with written confirmation within seven (7) days from the notification date.
6.2 RWCNYC shall use its best endeavor to invalidate the lost / stolen / damaged GRC within a reasonable time provided always that RWCNYC shall not be liable to refund or reimburse in whatever manner any losses or damages (either directly or indirectly) that may be suffered by GRC Members pursuant to the lost / stolen / damaged GRC or any delay in invalidating the lost / stolen / damaged GRC; including but not limited to inappropriate deduction of the Genting Points.
6.3 RWCNYC will replace the lost / stolen / damaged GRC for the affected GRC Members subject to payment of such penalty fees (via cash or promotional points) that may be imposed by RWCNYC at the material time. RWCNYC reserves its right to impose higher fees for the second request onwards and to terminate the GRC if the replacement requests are too excessive in the sole opinion of RWCNYC.
7)Renewal of GRC
7.1 Subject to RWCNYC’s discretion, GRC Members may apply to renew their GRC subject to payment of such administration fees as may be imposed by RWCNYC at the material time.
7.2 Each type of GRC may be renewed at such terms and conditions pre-determined by RWCNYC.
7.3 The T & Cs shall equally apply to the renewed GRC.
8) Supplementary Card (if applicable)
8.1 Only qualified GRC Members are allowed to apply for ONE (1) supplementary card.
8.2 Applications for supplementary cards are always subject to RWCNYC’s approval. No appeal will be entertained.
8.3 Supplementary cards are subject to these T & Cs and the General T & Cs. Principal Members are responsible for the actions/omissions of the Supplementary Members and the Principal Members shall ensure their respective Supplementary Members are aware and agree to the T & Cs and the General T & Cs.
8.4 The card type of the supplementary card shall be similar to or lower than the principal GRC and unless otherwise decided by RWCNYC, shall be automatically upgraded or downgraded in accordance to the principal GRC.
8.5 The supplementary card shall be automatically terminated or expired upon termination or expiration of the principal GRC.
9) Genting Points
9.1 Genting Points that may be recorded for each GRC upon gaming shall be determined by RWCNYC at its sole discretion.
9.2 Any reference to the “Points” in the General T & Cs shall include Genting Points unless otherwise specified herein.
9.3 Unutilized Genting Points shall be automatically forfeited upon expiration of its shelf life or such period(s) as RWCNYC shall determine at its absolute discretion.
9.4 Genting Points have no cash or monetary value. Genting Points and any rights they confer, cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these T & Cs.
Genting Points are not the property of GRC Members and may be withdrawn, cancelled, forfeited, adjusted, set-off or deducted by RWCNYC in whatever manner(s) and for whatever purpose(s) or reasons as RWCNYC shall deem fit in its absolute discretion without any liabilities, prior notice and without having to assign any reasons to the GRC Members.
10) Offers for each type of GRC
10.1 Different benefits, offers, rewards, gifts or privileges (“Offers”) may be offered to different types of GRC in the business outlets operated and managed by RWCNYC, its subsidiaries, associated and/or related companies (“Outlets”)
10.2 RWCNYC shall have the absolute discretion to change or withdraw from time to time all or any one of the Offers without prior notice or assigning any reasons.
10.3 GRC Members’ rights to enjoy any of the Offers shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the respective Outlets.
10.4 All Offers are not transferable to any other person and not exchangeable for any other offers.
10.5 Without prejudice to RWCNYC‘s right to terminate the GRC, RWCNYC is entitled to request the relevant GRC Member to pay for the actual price of the Offers if in the sole opinion of RWCNYC, that GRC Member has transferred, assigned or sold the Offers for value.
11) Rules and Regulations of the Outlets and/or Other Properties
11.1 All GRC Members are subject to the rules and regulations governing the relevant Outlets and/or Other Properties (including but not limited to the rules and regulations governing any gaming) and the usage of any facilities available therein at the material time and all GRC Members shall observe and comply with such rules and regulations.
11.2 RWCNYC is entitled to immediately terminate the GRC if the GRC Members fail or refuse to observe or comply with the applicable rules and regulations of the Outlets and/or Other Properties.
11.3 All GRC Members shall also comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the usage of the GRC.
12) Suspension and Termination
12.1 RWCNYC may at any time, at its absolute discretion, bar or suspend any GRC for such period(s) as RWCNYC shall deem fit in its absolute discretion without prior notice or assigning any reasons. Whenever applicable, if the affected GRC Members fail to, refuse to observe/ comply with the terms and conditions of the suspension within the given period, RWCNYC shall be entitled to terminate, cancel or withdraw such GRC without prior notice.
12.2 The GRC Members may terminate their GRC by notifying RWCNYC in writing and returning the GRC to RWCNYC.
12.3 RWCNYC may at any time, without any liabilities and at its absolute discretion, terminate, cancel or withdraw any GRC without prior notice or assigning any reasons.
12.4 Upon termination of the GRC in accordance with these T & Cs, all of the points and Offers accumulated under the GRC (both principal and supplementary) shall be automatically forfeited without further notice.
13.1 RWCNYC is entitled to change the policy of GRC, the Offers and any other matters related to the GRC and/or the GRC Members without prior notice nor assigning any reasons, and RWCNYC shall not be liable in whatever manner even though such changes may affect or diminish the rights and interests of any GRC Members.
13.2 RWCNYC shall not be liable to the GRC Members or its supplementary card holder or its guest(s) for any loss, damage or expense (including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any injury, death, damage to property or otherwise) whatsoever or howsoever caused by (whether directly or indirectly) or arising out of or in connection with their participation in the GRC program, usage of the GRC for whatever purposes (without limitation, usage of the GRC at the cash dispensary machines), loss of the GRC or revealing of PIN under whatever circumstances.
13.3 In the event the preceding condition shall be held invalid for any reason whatsoever and RWCNYC becomes liable for loss, damage or expense that would otherwise have been excluded (or which can be excluded at law), such liability shall for all events be limited to Ringgit Malaysia : One Hundred (RM100.00) only.
13.4 GRC Members shall indemnify and hold GENM harmless against any liability for loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) which may be incurred or suffered by RWCNYC as a result of or arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the GRC Members in complying and observing these T & Cs or otherwise in using the GRC or recovery of any outstanding amounts from the GRC Members.
13.5 These T & Cs shall be governed by Malaysian law and the parties hereto agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
13.6 The English version of the T & Cs shall prevail over other versions.