Resorts World Gives
Established in 2011, Resorts World Gives is our corporate philanthropic program, encompassing all charitable giving by Resorts World New York City and Resorts World Catskills.
The mission of Resorts World Gives is to invest in the economic and social progress of the communities our properties operate in. To date, we have donated $3M to over 200 local organizations and match 100% of employee donations.
Through Resorts World Gives, our philanthropy is focused around five key pillars, addressing a breadth of issues and needs. We support innovative organizations with clear goals and proven results.
Program for Community Support
Our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts operate through the Resorts World Gives (RWG) program. RWG supports organizations, projects, and programs that create opportunities for economic and social progress. Contributions seek to support established, innovative and efficient non-profit organizations with clearly articulated goals that have proven to be successful at improving the neighborhoods of Queens and the larger New York City community.
Thank you for your interest in Resorts World Gives! To apply for funding, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be a registered 501c3 or 501c6, or be fiscally sponsored by a 501c3 or 501c6
- During the application process, you will be asked to upload your determination letter.
- Provides services within one or more of Resorts World Gives’ key pillars:
- Community & Economic Development
- Health & Wellness
- Civic & Public Affairs
- Arts & Culture
- Provides services within one or more of the regions where RWNYC and RWC operate.
- Does not discriminate, either in employment or its delivery of services, on any basis prohibited by law or Resorts Worlds’ Equal Employment Opportunity policies.
When applying for funding via our online portal, be prepared with the following materials:
- Project description / Needs statement
- Project budget
- Project timeline
- Letter of Support (Required)
- This may come from a partner organization, another donor, a congressional representative, or an impacted individual. The letter should serve as a testimonial to your organization’s prior work
- Explanation of how Resorts World Gives partnership would be marketed
Additional documents (Optional)
- Presentation materials (PDF, PPT)
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- List of board members
There are no deadlines for funding applications. We will review applications as they are received and will be considered for the following quarter from which they were received. All funding requests must be submitted via the online portal to be considered.
Organizations We Support
- American Cancer Society
- American Littoral Society
- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Queens
- City Harvest
- City Meals on Wheels
- City Parks Foundation
- Friends of Firefighters
- Flushing Town Hall
- Greater Jamaica Development Corp
- Greater Woodhaven Development Corp
- Jamaica BID
- Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Kings Manor Museum
- Kupferberg Center for the Arts
- Long Island Children’s Museum
- Louis Armstrong House Museum
- Queens Botanical Gardens
- Queens Center for Progress
- Queens Community House
- Queens Council Greater New York Councils (Boy Scouts)
- Queens Council on the Arts
- Queens Economic Development Corporation
- Queens Library
- Queens Museum
- Rockaway Development and Revitalization Corp.
- School Sisters of Notre Dame
- Trey Whitfield Foundation
- YMCA Jamaica
- York College